Has your loved one ever said to you, “Throw me a party when I die, so everyone can focus on the laughs, instead of the loss”? Do you wish you could arrange something for yourself or a loved one that is as unique as the exceptional life it is meant to celebrate? Is there a particular passion in someone’s life that you wish you could incorporate into saying goodbye?
Today, the traditional funeral is no longer the only option and some choose unique funeral arrangements. Many people feel that a “Celebration of Life” is far more appropriate. Consider a memorial ceremony on the beach, followed by a clambake with family and friends, a park ceremony in which butterflies are released by everyone, each with a secret wish to their loved one, a helicopter ride above the ocean where you can return your loved one’s cremated remains to the ocean they adored or a “green burial” service that upholds your personal beliefs. We encourage you to let your mind go and create a celebration that captures the essence of the life lived.
Whatever your desire, for yourself or a loved one, we are constantly exploring and entertaining options for our families to suit their individual needs. Our staff can help to coordinate your unique service down to the final details.
Some options that we can help coordinate:
- Butterfly release, white dove release, balloon release
- Memorial tree planting
- Arranging for a “green” burial
- Creating a diamond with your loved one’s cremated remains
- Creating an ocean reef with your loved one’s cremated remains
- Sending a portion of cremated remains into space
- Naming a star in memory of your loved one
- Chartering a boat for scattering of cremated remains in the ocean
- Scattering cremated remains into the sea by helicopter
- Arranging for alternative locations for a memorial tribute gathering such as a beach, park, etc.
- Arranging for unique music tributes during memorial services or anniversary gatherings